Beauty and Fitness

Monday, March 29, 2010

Don't worry I haven't given up on makeup and things like that! I'm just working on myself to make me a better happier person and to have the confidence I that I once had. I'm mean.. I need to feel beautiful inside, not just when I put on makeup. you know what i'm saying? Putting on makeup can make my face beautiful, but what about my whole body appearance? If i'm not even confident enough to rock a body that I'm comfortable with, then I really don't feel pretty in the inside. I really want to boost my self-esteem and get my confidence back. I want to look good and feel good about everything. That is why I'm making a great life-style change. Most importantly I want to be happy about myself, and lately I haven't been feeling that way due to gaining weight and developing stretch marks and not even fitting my clothes!

5 more week until school is out and I have the whole entire time to make makeup videos and fitness videos! Can't wait! This summer can actually change my life.

It's either now or never! We're getting older by the day and I don't want to suffer from all those high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes.. all those thangs.. Which runs in my family. So It's better to get active now.. So you can have a long healthier life in the future! :D I'm really trying to push myself. Anything is possible! You just gotta work hard at it and don't let your mind get in the way.


Take care!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled