Back to school.

Monday, January 11, 2010

That one month break went by too fast. I thought I could finish everything I wanted to do within that break, but it wasn't enough time. It's okay though.. Starting school means I'm another step further into pursuing my career. So today was my first day of class.. I came back to my apartment today.. and my class started at 4:30. I had it with two of my friends Adele, and Jamie. It was okay I guess.. the topic our teacher was talking about wasn't to intriguing. I was mostly amazed by the way he taught. lol. Anyhoo.. I miss home very much.. But I gotta do what I gotta do. If i was to be home i think i'd be distracted.


on another note, I need to seriously start working out on my p90x and to be more cautious of what I eat. I am very unhappy with all the weight I have gained.. but hey? it's college.. what can u do. But Im really going to make time for my exercises instead of taking 2 hour naps after class. On mondays and wednesdays, I only have one class which is psyc lifespan.. which means i have the entire morning to get my ass up and exercise. On Tues and Thurs, I have 3 classes, well 4 including lab.. It's english, Microbio, Micro lab, and Stats. I start at 9:00 and end at 4:15. Afterwards I can come home and exercise. Fortunately I have no class on Fridays.. oooh i love it. Also, this coming Monday is a holiday.. which means no class :D ! I have a 4 day weekend. More tutorials hopefully.. depends on my homework.

hmm.. Hope u guys like my tutorials or whatever.. I kinda suck now.. lol.. but i'm totally diggin my video camera. That takes amazing HD videos!

I'm really bored right now.. I have no hw.. Idk what to do. I 've already organized my notebooks and stuff for each class..

OHHH yeah. forgot to mention.. I tried changing up my skin routine. Instead of using just the big bottle of 2.5% benzoyl peroxide.. I'm starting to use the ACNE FREE SEVERE KIT.. which u can find at your local store, such as target, walgreens, or walmart. its btw 21-25 dollars. And it comes with a benzoyl peroxide face wash, a toner, 10% benzoyl perioxide and retinol. I'm really diggin this kit! U only need to apply a pea size amount of benzoyl and it dries so fast! I love it! and instead of using it at night.. You use it during the day. As for the retinol you use that at night. I love this routine.. I hate sleeping with benzoyl on my face.. it just stains my pillow cases! well anyhoo.. nuff said! Have a great week guys!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled