Happy Holidays!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

This past week i've been such a busy girl! Starting on Monday I randomly decided to paint my room as well as rearrange it. I had to get everything done by Wednesday because we were holding a Christmas eve party on Thursday. So I was all up all night getting everything done and waking up early to go to ikea and all that junk. Overall I loved the results of my room. Instead of getting a vanity, I got a $20.00 desk from Ikea where i can do all my make up stuff and a 22 dollar chair. :D Also bought a new bed frame 2 big drawers and a smaller drawer. I also go new curtains! I couldn't have done this all with a big help of MY BOYFRIEND, CHESKA and FJ. Great and helpful people. Well here are the before and after!
















You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled