Experiementing.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hey everybody! So I got this new DSLR b/c my brother keeps using mines but im okay with that because the one he has is like pro status and i'm still a beginner. So I purchased the nikon d5000 which is a pretty good price for a DSLR camera and it under 1000 dollars including a lens. The one thing I just love about is the swivel LCD screen. You can take photo's of yourself without having to kno what you look like because you can already see your self on the screen. Another thing is that it's really easy to use and it's very small and light compared to my d300. But other than that I love them both! :D

So, I decided to practice more on my makeup skills since i've been rusty for a while. I haven't but on eyeshadow for like.. almost.. 5-6 months? yeah.. Never had the time to.. So I got around to experimenting on the technique called "cutting the crease" I'm not too good at it but i'll slowly learn and get better. I used QueenofBlendingMUA 's method by using an eyeliner to help me give it that effect. Here are my results...... lol.. don't laugh!











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled