Smokey Kim Kardashian Look

Monday, June 15, 2009

I was bored last night and decided to do another look.. A Kim Kardashian inspired look.. here it is..

Start off with quite natural p/p.. This p/p was hard to open.. my dad had to open it for me.. It was laying in my drawer for over a year and I never used it.. ughh i have hella make up like that.. therefore i'm trying to use them up..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Face:
Smashbox high definition healthy fx foundation (medium)
Warmth MSF

Eyes:
Quite natural p/p
Soft Brown e/s
Carbon e/s
Sharskin Shadestick
Blacktrack Fluidline
Retrospeck e/s
Amber lights e/s
Ardell Falsies

Lips:
1N Lipglass
Morning Glory Lustreglass

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled