Movies

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Twilight Pictures, Images and Photos


I wasn't a big fan of twilight when everyone was all raving about it. On top of that.. i didnt want to bother reading the books.. (I hate reading..). But recently.. My boyfriend and I watched the movie twilight on dvd and I thought it was a really cute movie. It was a really good movie but the ending was kind of awkward.. that's why "NEW MOON" is going to be out. Great movie!!
But for my other cousins who read all the books said that the movie sucked.. Well i didnt ready anything but probably the first paragraph of chapter 1 and stopped reading. hahah! bad habit.. 



Another movie I watched was "UP" with my brother and my mom. This was just the cutest thing ever! There were some sad parts though.. The little boy reminds me of my little cousin kyro.. they look dead on a like and they talk a like as well. You guys just have to go see it. And at the end showed this little place called "Fentons" where the grandpa(Mr. Fredrickson) and the little boy(Russell) at icecream. It hecka reminded me of me and the girls going to Fentons out in oakland out before our class started to get ice cream. heheh. Its really cute. I watched this movie last week.

This week I watched Drag Me To Hell..
Damnit that movie was fucking freaky!! I kept jumping up and pinching my boyfriends arms. hahaha! Just watch it.. its kinda funny too but freakin scary! ugh.. I dont want to post a picture of it cuz I dont want to think about it. I'm a big fat scardy cat and I would be scared staring at that picture on my blog. lol.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled