Today's shopping..

Friday, May 22, 2009

Okay.. I really need to stop myself with all this nonsense shopping. I went to Ross today with my good friend Cheska and I bought a cute brown belt and two dresses. The dresses are so gorgeous! They're long.. I'm guessing it's in now-a-days or this season. But I really like it. At first I wasn't even going to give long dresses a try b/c I thought it would make me look short but it did the opposite!! It made me look slim and tall. Here are the pictures...

each dress was 19.99
Photobucket

Photobucket


CK belt 9.99
Photobucket

My outfit today.. Very simple.. (I'm wearing my new brown belt)
Photobucket


& More pics of my Louis.. and another louis!

sitting there looking pretty.. :)
Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The other LV.. my mom bought it for me unexpectedly a few months ago but I never wore it.. here's my chance!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled