Patiently waiting..

Thursday, May 21, 2009

well at least trying to be patient..

My mom ordered me my very first Louis Vuitton Bag ever in life for being such a good daughter and getting decent grades in school. Also a celebration for getting through my first year of college successfully. Anywhoo.. we ordered this bag over the phone Friday Night, and I called back to ask for the estimated delivery time. The lady said that my bag should be arriving today.. So i've been sitting here waiting for that damn FEDEX truck to come to my house so I can sign that thing and get my bag. lol.



I ordered the Damier Canvas Speedy 35 in Azur. After ordering it.. I had second thoughts about it.. like what if it looks too big on me.. b/c im 5"0. However.. I was reading through purseblog.com and many girls were content with the speedy 35 who were about my height. So I want it to come in already so I can try that thang out!!

here's what it looks like..

The speedy 35 is just about 2 inches larger than the speedy 30. But I heard that can make a big difference.. hmm.. we'll see.. Im so anxious..

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled