Nikon vs. Canon

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Two digital cameras.. both work wonderfully! Comparison:

Canon Powershot SD880 IS
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

MACRO MODE

Photobucket

regular shot
Photobucket

Canon:
- 10.0 megapixel
- takes amazing macro shots
- love the buttons.. it doesn't wear off
- the structure is nice
- the lens doesn't stick out as far





Nikon Coolpix s710

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nikon:
- 14.5 megapixel
- Okay with macro shots.. can't get as close as the canon.
- color quality is good with sharp images
- lens stick far too out
- the buttons are wearing off.
- has great features.


Overall the canon wins the macro shots! :D but I love these camera both! Here are just some pictures taken from the canon camera.

My brother's wrestling medals
Photobucket

my brother and I's taekwondo medals
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

my nail
Photobucket


my hot roller hair
Photobucket

Photobucket

part of what was "little manila"
Photobucket

my eye: I like when I take the eye pictures b/c my eyelashes doesn't cast a shadow onto my lid unlike the nikon camera.
Photobucket





the flower outside my house
Photobucket

our gate
Photobucket

The pages to a magazine
Photobucket

the seams on my jeans
Photobucket

my phone
Photobucket

Color swap effect
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled