Emjoi eMagine Eplilator

Monday, April 13, 2009





After reading and watching Purzebuzz's review on the Emjoi eMagine Epilator, she persuaded me to get one!

At first, like many girls I started shaving my armpits and that left really dark spots on my armpits since the roots were still visible. It also made my hair grow back hella fast like wild fire! lol, the next day I shave it again because it would grow thick and fast. I also hate the feel of the pricks against my underarm as it grew back.. it was so freakin annoying!

So my cousin told me to try an epilator from BRAUN, and it was the one with the light.. I would have taken a picture of it but it's back at home.. so here's a picture from the web.


















It hurted like a biznatch at first but slowly I got use to it. My hair grew back really thin and didn't hurt when I to pluck individual hair. However, sometimes it would cut my hair instead of pulling it by the root, so I wanted to try something new and better.

I ended up ordering the Emjoi eMagine epliator on folica.com. The reason why I ordered it from this site and not beautychoice.com was because beautychoice charges you tax on top of the price and folica doesn't. Also, I've been ordering from folica for a few years now and I really love it. The shipping comes really fast and they are very reliable. They are both the same price, but Folica is a bit cheaper because it doesnt charge you for tax.

I ordered it and chose a 2 day delivery, so I can get it by the time I come back home on Friday and try it out! I'm looking forward to it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled