First '09 post.

Friday, January 02, 2009

My new years eve was okay. I went to my cousins house to celebrate it. I didn't get to see my boyfriend on new years eve.. I really wanted him to be there with me and my family to do our little count down. But yea.. i'm not surprised he didn't come. He was tired from work. So after the party I went to go visit him. & got my '09 kiss..

Today were celebrating our 4 year anniversary a day early because my boyfriend doesnt have work today. Our anniversary is actually tomorrow the 3rd, but yea.. he works from 8:30 to 5:30. It's good. Right now i'm just waiting for him to get ready.. we're going to take our annual anniversary picture like we did the last 3 years. Unfortunately he was running late and I had to re-schedule it. It really ticked me off because I really hate when there's a change of plans. That's one thing that irritates me the most. So my whole mood just went down.. I was extremely excited.. but yea.. i'm just waiting right now. not too anxious anymore honestly. Hopefully the rest of the day goes well. but yea i'll update this at the end of the day..

I will leave you with pictures from New Years Eve.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My new years kissPhotobucket

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled