Random things today..

Thursday, December 18, 2008

First off, I woke up early to go to the dentist (10 o'clock early) lol. The replacing of my filling went well although the left side of my mouth is still NUMB!! geez. So it looks pretty weird when I sip outta a straw. lol or smile. The tooth itself feels kinda weird still.. It doesnt level off with all my other teeth, but that's normal I guess. In addition to my last entry, I DID make a tutorial, but It didnt go so well. the light was terrible and I was rushing so I decided not to post it up. I guess next time.. eh? perhaps tomorrow? IDK. But im liking this blog thing since I have a new camera. It's so awsome. I'll share pics with ya guys below..

After the dentist, I came back home.. kicked it for a minute.. cleaned up a little bit. Then I decorated our Christmas tree. It looks alright, I know my parents did a better job than I did the past years. But oh well, I'm doing it because there getting older and I don't want to lay anymore stress on them. Other than that, It looks pretty descent. Pictures will be below. I made it look pretty simple with the decorations we been having. We also got a fresh tree. Every year we've been doing that.. Well maybe the past couple of years. Right after, I tried on this look I've been imagining in my head.

It turned out pretty well I guess you can say. Ill have a separate blog for it. But yea, here are the random picture of today.. ENJOY!

MY CAMERA. NIKON COOLPIX s710. 14 MEGAPIXEL.
It's like a handy DSLR camera. I Love it! Here are the different views of it..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yea yea.. I know what you guys are thinking.. "That's a pretty thick camera!" I don't really care.. It's not that thick, and who cares, it's good ass quality. But now-a-days, slim cameras are the thing. OH WELL, If they made this in slim, it would be even cooler. However, it's still my favorite camera, regardless of how big it is.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I did my hair.. but I kinda messed it up. Anyways, here's a picture in the process.. lol
Photobucket

My roomie got me this cute shirt that says "Oakland" (that's were we currently reside for college). It's pretty cute compared to the other oakland shirts we saw. We were in Berkeley and went to this store.. I forgot what it was called but it was in the corner of Telegraph and Durant. Pretty awsome shops on telegraph. Berkeley students are lucky!!.. Yet our school is only 10 minutes away. lol
Photobucket
Isn't that cute?! THANKS ROOMIE!

My Grandma from Hawaii sent us some goodies for the holidays. A few shirts, Macadamia nuts, and not to mention.. CHOCOLATE COVERED MACADAMIA NUTS! YUM!! MY FAVORITE!!! Every single time we go there I always hit up the ABC store and buy bunches of boxes of CHOCOLATE COVERED MACADAMIA NUTS!! here are the pictures..
Drool.. (I'm eating some right now.. lol)
Photobucket

This one is a DOUBLE STACKER! yes!!! Look how thick it is!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yummy goodness in every bite... mmmh
Photobucket

My tiara for my 18th b-day
Photobucket
I purchased this at group USA in the great mall in SJ.. It was discounted.. I think it came up to 30 bucks?

mmm... Love the chinese sausage & spam..
I especially love the Chinese sausage in my fried rice.. yumm..
Photobucket

The Christmas tree I did..
Photobucket

LOL... I think that's about it. ENJOY!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled