Review: Mavala Double-lash

Wednesday, May 14, 2008


Product: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Price: $16.50
Overall rating: 5 out of 5
Where to buy: www.whatshebuys.com

About the product: Mavala Double Lash is a nighttime treatment that lengthens and strengthens lashes, helps stimulate faster growth and protects them. The natural ingredients give brightness and thickness to the lashes.

Quantity: One .3 fl. oz. bottle. Made in Switzerland by Mavala®.

Ingredients: Water, Magnesium, Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat, Xanthan Gum, Lactococcus Ferment, Glycosaminoglycans, Proline, Riboflavin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexamidine Diisethionate, 2-Bromo-2Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

I heard this product from pursebuzz, which she heard from one of her fellow pursebuzzer. Before this I was using the ardell brow & lash growth for about a week or so. Then I heard about this, and it seemed like it would give better results! So I purchased it and tried to apply it on a daily basis therefore I can see results quickly. It has really made great changes to my lashes. I can tell that it has strengthen & lengthen, I'm not too sure about the thickening, but maybe it will get there. I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now or maybe less. I have seen a difference in my eyelashes.

Pros: Everything about it! You apply it on at night which is really great since it can give you the full treatment while you are sleeping! It really lengthens & strengthen lashes if used daily!

Cons: nothing much, it's just that you really have to apply the product onto the roots of your lashes to get the full effect. Usually dipping the wand into the product constantly will do the job and applying it to the roots & tips of the lashes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled