I miss posting on my blog

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I miss posting interesting things on my blog, such as hauls that I bought, and swatches of different makeup items I purchased. I will try to do more of it. I'm guess that once I go to college, I really gotta focus so I won't have anytime fussing around with blogspot or making video tutorial, but that will probably be in august. So during the summer, I will do as much as I can. There will be time during the year where i will update and make some videos, maybe when i come home for the weekend or for holidays.

So I got a new chat box! it looks way prettier than my other one. I love it. I was reading Mimi's blog, and she was making a new website of her own! woo hoo! can't wait to see what it will look like. It gave me the idea of making one too, but I think it will be too much work.

Anyways graduation is coming up! I can't wait. It's like in two weeks! Senior year went by in the QUICKNESS. Now i'll be off to college majoring in nursing. I know.. typical filipino.. But, I really don't know what else to do. And I got accepted to the nursing program. My old friend from Middle School might be my roommate, so I am excited for that. we have a lot of catching up to do!

Well I gotta go to sleep. Its like almost 1am over here. And I have school tomorrow. I can't go to sleep though. Just waiting for my boyfriend to call me already. Well ill update this later!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled