I'm BACK!!!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Hola, blogspot, sorry I have abandoned you! I've been really stressed and busy, therefore I didn't have the time to update you! Now that I have time one my hands, HELLO EVERYONE!! I'll be posting here again!

First off, I will be posting my videos on this site, and will include some pictures.. I saved the tutorial info on my blogspot but, I haven't posted them up. So scroll down if you'd like to see any of them. Some might be on the next page. Also, some of my videos on here have been deleted by "MUAH." personally because I can do a better job on it, so I'll re do them. & I'll just delete the sections i posted them up on.

Woo hoo I'm back! & There's music on my site! how exciting! I love music! It's just so wonderful! And, I got into the nursing program at the school I applied for! So I am definitely going there! And my old friend from middle school might be attending the same college, so we might be roommates! We will have a ton of catching up to do. Although i've heard nursing can be very very difficult, I am still up for the challenge, and I will try my best to achieve those 3.0 for two semesters so I can transfer to sammuel merritt! whoo hoo! i dont even know if I spelled it correctly.

Well, this is all I can tell you right now, Stay tuned everyone. Sorry to keep you guys waiting!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled