IT's BEEN A WHILE!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hello BLOGSPOT! I've been missing out on you. I have been really busy, and I didn't even have the time to visit this or update this. So now I will!

So, these last few weeks i've been "TRYING" to study for the SAT'S and I finally took it on Saturday. This determines whether I got into the nursing program at HNU, because they are very competitive. I really hope I got in! So im very anxious over the results! Man.. I don't know what to do right now, I am do under stress it aint even funny. Senior year is going too fast, and so much cramming in all the work to get done before graduation! Geez. I have a senior paper coming up, bio psyc fair, MCN, oh man.. too much. That's why I havent had the time to update!

Well there are a few tutorials on Youtube, if you guys haven't already known. I didn't post them here, because i was too lazy!!!!! EEK!!

This coming Saturday I am scheduled for a hair cut! Best believe it, I am going short baby. Sort of like the rihanna hairstyle. I hope I goes successful for me. "GOOD GIRL GONE BAD" lol. Then I'll probably kick it with the ladies afterwards.

Man! I am so pissed. My boyfriend got his work schedule changed! It was so good cuz he had his days off on thursday and "FRIDAY" now his butthole boss changed it to WED & THRUS! I mean c'mon!!!!!! what kinda shit!? mann I am so pissed! That just ruins our whole schedule of hanging out!

Well i'll try to update this as often as I can. Visit my youtube site for updates on tutorials.
www.youtube.com/snoozie1305

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled