School.. easy?

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Maybe i'm speaking to soon, but school is pretty easy right now. I'm on that high life of school. Maybe it's because I have two less class to go to. Today, school started around 10:30. The schedule was all messed up and everything. But I loved it because we were all being late for class. LOL. I can't wait until Friday. School ends at 11AM! I only have two class periods that day! man.. I love this week. It's "SPLENDIFEROUS" as B. Scott would say! LOL! anyways, Ill leave this entry with a few pictures back in the days.

Manang cris & I. Way wayy back in the dayy. Her confirmation.



Nov. '06. I GOT MY CAR THAT I ALWAYS WANTED! :) BLACK ON BLACK LEXUS IS350. NOW TIME FOR MARICRIS' NEW CAR PHOTOS! HOPEFULLY THIS WEEK! :D



I LOVE MY BABY LEXY! cuz lexy is so sexy!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled