SATURDAY..

Sunday, November 18, 2007

I haven't been catching up with blogspot lately because I've been too lazy to do anything that have to do with the internet now-a-days. Well yesterday I tried out this new blue eye shadow look that I haven't done before. I wasn't too sure if I really liked it because I always wear neutral colors. So this was my FOTD for Saturday..




Eyes: ( MAC )
Delft Paint Pot
Shimmermoss e/s
Big T e/s
Clairity e/s
Bang on Blue e/s
Clinique Lash Building Primer
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

Afterwards.. me and the gals went over to the mall and I got myself the plushlash mascara, and I love it! It's pretty good for $11. Then we went over to the park to eat some boklahong(cambodian dish) I love it so much! It's very delicious. I will post up the pictures of it as soon as I get 'em from Maricris. Then I got a make over from Miss Maricris. =D. LOVED IT!
Here are the pictures..



I belive she used the Warm eyes Palette from the holiday set from MAC.Here are a few picture from yesterday. I`ll post more later! I gotta get my thinking head on!
I have lots' to study for!






You Might Also Like

3 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled